Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lolita Complex

I was once told, indirectly, that I have a "Lolita complex." This was in a review of "Kendra: The Business Trip" (the first part of "The Kendra Collection").

I've actually read Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov and I'd like to share some observations. The main character in Lolita is Humbert Humbert (not a typo) and he's sexually attracted to young girls or very young-looking women. This isn't because he was a pedophile per se (though "hebephile" has been applied to him), it's because as a child himself, he had a romance with a little girl that was never consummated; so he spends the rest of his pathetic life trying to capture what he never got to experience with his first young love. He then finally thinks he's found what he's looking for in the titular daughter of a woman he rents a room from. So, he marries the woman to be close to her daughter. Of course, he doesn't count on the fact that Lolita is just as conniving and manipulative as he is, if not more so.

I personally have no interest in young girls or even very young-looking women. However, seeing a voluptuous woman dressed in the outfits of young girls is an undeniable turn-on for me and a lot of other men. Yes, that includes the cliché Catholic school girl uniform. In the end though, for me, it's still all about the beauty of the female form, not the idea of being with jailbait.

I did have an online role-playing session with a woman who was looking for an "older man." I was glad to fill that role for our purposes and in the middle of it, she started calling me "Daddy." I have to admit, that really turned me on and that plays into the Kendra story (which was also based on a role-playing experience).


No comments:

Post a Comment