Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day Care Darlings (Review)

I just finished reading a very hot collection of short stories by Tony Wards called "Day Care Darlings." There are three stories, all with the same theme: older men seducing or being seduced by the young women that babysit their children. It's a popular fantasy and Wards' writing style is very descriptive and stimulating. I could picture the barely legal minxes in my mind beautifully and felt as though I was experiencing the very spicy encounters as if I was in the shoes of their older lovers.

I think the third and final story was my favorite of the three with the exotic european beauty Kelly though I enjoyed reading all of the stories. They were very stimulating and sexy! I look forward to reading more stories by this author. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment