Friday, December 20, 2013

The Stepson (Review)

When I received a copy of Daniella Donati's series "The Stepson," I expected to read some hot cougar action with a young stud. I wasn't disappointed but I was also surprised by the other places that this story took me.

We follow the erotic story of Jason Gardner, recent college graduate, as he comes home to meet his new step-mother, Linda and his new step-sisters Heidi and Stephanie. When his dad, Jack, leaves him alone with these three ladies while he works on an oil rig, Jason quickly gives in to temptation.

Reading this story reminded me a lot of my own work with "The Kendra Collection" in how many twists and turns the author took me on with this narrative as well as having some similar thematic elements, though Donati takes the tension of what's happening to some unusual and taboo places.

The descriptions of the characters and what they do were very hot and I certain felt as though I was right in the middle of all the action. Daniella Donati has a very vivid and sexy imagination and I loved taking this journey with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment