Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sorority & Car Trouble (Review)

I had the opportunity to read Autumn Seave's book "Sorority" and it was pretty hot. With such a title, I expected girl on girl action and I wasn't disappointed but the story also had guy/girl interactions and some exhibitionism. I think my favorite part was when the main character was being bathed by two of her sorority sisters as a number of guys watched from behind a glass partition. The story goes on to some interesting and even dark places following the main character beyond her sorority experiences.

Seave is an excellent writer, descriptive and sexy and I really enjoy her blog. If you haven't read any of her work, what are you waiting for? I'd also like to recommend her short story "Car Trouble" which is free on Smashwords. It's the story of a small town mechanic who has a few flings with a hot rich girl passing through town.



No comments:

Post a Comment