Monday, November 25, 2013

Her Breasts (Review)

I'm not reviewing anyone's breasts in particular. Rather that's the title of a short story that I just read written by an author who goes by the name of Polecat.

I had never read a BDSM story before and, I have to admit, I was a little hesitant about doing so. But once I got into it, I found a certain level of understanding about the dynamic of BDSM relationships. The key is trust and that was definitely in place between the two characters of the story, a husband and wife.

While I found the actions that were taken somewhat disturbing, knowing that it was all consensual and pleasurable for both parties put my mind at ease, although it didn't make BDSM any more appealing to me.

For those individuals who enjoy such stories, I'm sure it will satisfy. All that's satisfied for me, is my curiosity.

Polecat also has a blog that you can check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment